Monday, January 25, 2010

I believe!!!

I feel like I am dreaming....Saints to the SuperBowl!!! I do believe in the "Who Dat Nation"!!! Somebody pinch me!!!!

If you want to see the "spirit" of our state and how much it means to all...check out this video. I confess, we were all holding hands together in our living room and begging, pleading for the kick to be good. We all starting jumping, dancing, high-five'in...I cried!!!

http://blog.nola.com/twobitbeat/2010/01/like_mardi_gras_on_red_bull_th.html

1 comment:

Summer said...

LOL, I just seen a pic on the internet of someone's Great Dane painted with "Who Dat" on the side of it....Hilarious....

I have a dear "bloggy friend" who loves the Saints....

I'm not telling which team my hubby likes LOL....not telling at all :0)

Glad your team is going to the Super Bowl!!
Summer :0)