Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Camp update

Madeline is on day three of camp now. Her first night she called and said she was homesick and began crying. It was all I could do to not get in my car and go pick her up. But, she never called back.

Last night, she called and was happy and content. She said a boy asked her to dance at that dance, but she told him no. I asked her why she said no and she replied...he wasn't cute. She went on to tell me no one cute is asking her to dance. I then told her I'm sure you are not getting asked to dance because boys are intimidated by you because you are so pretty. She actually told me...That's exactly what I was thinking too!!! She is nuts!

Glad she is having fun. I can't wait for Friday to get here.

Oh - and the good news for mom...it's raining there. I was so worried she'd not apply and reapply her sunblock. So, this makes it one less thing for mom and dad to worry about.

No comments: