Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Been on hiatus

I know...you've probably wondered what happened? I've been on hiatus. Not because anything is wrong. We've just been going and going.

We had a great vacation in the mountains. We also had a wonderful 4th of July weekend w/ family and friends.

Madeline is doing great. I see a little redness sometimes on her eyelids...but I may be looking too close and may be seeing something that is really nothing. Who knows....

Great news about Madeline is that she is doing a solo next year for dance. She began last week her private classes w/ her teacher. She will perform lyrical ballet. I can't wait to see her. She practices constantly and is loving every minute of it.

We still plan to decrease her meds in September. I am honestly horrified. All is so good...and I want it to stay that way.

No comments: