Monday, June 1, 2009

If it ain't broke...

We spent the entire weekend outside playing in the pool. It was great weather and we loved every moment of it. Madeline had her good friend, Madeline, over to play. We put sunblock on many times, but Madeline's face still got a little red. When she woke up Sunday, it was still red. I feel so guilty.

We go to see Dr. W in Texas tomorrow. Besides the red face, Madeline also has a tan. We've put sunblock on but she is still tanning. She is like her dad who can get very dark easily in the summer. If he says anything, I'll remind him (Dr. W) that he was the one who said to continue letting her be a child and do regular activities. Swimming during the day (especially w/ a pool in your backyard) is one of those things. :)

I anticipate Dr. W decreasing her meds tomorrow. One moment, I am so excited. The next, I am horrified. I guess I have the mentality 'if it ain't broke - don't fix it.' We'll see.

I'll update you on the visit tomorrow. Wish us luck!

No comments: