Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We did it!!!

Wow!!!!

Cure JM came in FIRST place in the Pepsi Refresh Grant promotion. This is INCREDIBLE. Talk about some persistent moms, dads, grandparents, friends, etc. It's hard to believe this big disease which effects a small amount of children won. This is AWESOME!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to so many of you who told me you voted everyday. We appreciate it very much.

Congrats Cure JM. You deserved the $250K reward. Do good research with it and find a cure for juvenile dermatomyositis.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I was sooooooooooooo excited when I saw this today I cried!! I had asked all my bloggy friends last month and this month to help with voting and they went beyond my expectations and did blog posts and so many peeps voted and emailed me that they were voting daily and of course I did a blog post and voted daily and all my friends and family and I am sure everyone you know and every one all the other kids with DM knows and Ericka and Gary and wow I am over the moon about this....now they need to find a cure and then when they do pass it to DM so I can have a cure too!!

WE DID IT!!

love ya
SUmmer ;)