Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!


We had a great Easter break. But, of course, it went too fast.

One thing exciting besides the Easter bunny was we surprised the kids with a long weekend trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas. We've never done this before and the look on their faces was priceless. We had a great time horseback riding, hiking, touring the old bath houses and swimming. We even dug for diamonds at the nations only diamond mine. It was a lot of work though. After an hour, Madeline and I told the boys we'd rather hunt for diamonds at the jewelry store so we left soon after. Ha!

Madeline got a little red on her face, but it must of been just from the sun. It was rather hot hitting the mid-80s each day there. I can't help but worry though. I guess I'll do that forever.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Sounds like ya'll had a wonderful Easter! How fun! Love the pic of her on the horse! Super cute! I'm with you and Madeline I would so rather hunt for diamonds in the jewelry store hahahahah!

xoxo
Summer :0)