Monday, March 1, 2010

Texas bound

We are heading to Texas tomorrow for our check-up w/ Dr. W. This is the check-up following our cyclosporine divorce. Madeline is doing very good. Now, we will see if the methotraxate gets to be decreased.

One item we need to discuss w/ Dr. W is a pain Madeline is having in her foot. She has a knot on top of her foot that hurts her. The pain comes and goes. Of course, me being type A personality, I automatically worried it was calcinosis. It's probably nothing, but worth given some attention to tomorrow.

I'm waiting for her blood work to be faxed to me today. I had to go out of town for business Friday so her Daddy brought her to the hospital. Of course, she did great. Daddy did too! :)

I will post our Dr. appointment results ASAP. Wish us luck!!!

No comments: