Thursday, February 19, 2009

Worry is my middle name

We've had a busy week, but I am so glad that we now have the Mardi Gras break. The kids are glad too. I think they need a break just as much as mom and dad.

It's report card and parent teacher conference day...so hope to hear good news. I'm sure we will. We have good and pretty smart kids. After that, Trey has a Jr. High baseball game and Madeline dance. It never slows down.

Madeline's tingling in her feet still bothers her..and me. I went into her room last night and she was crying because her feet were tingling. Any time she gets really mad or upset (which she had just done), her feet bother her. This is driving me nuts. I saw online (I know, don't look online) today this may be a sign of diabetes. Could her medication cause diabetes???

Always thinking too much and worrying too much...otherwise, always being a parent.

No comments: